Comenius project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comenius project

Discussion forum for the Austrian, Czech and Estonian participants on the Comenius project 2007-2009.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holidays

Go down 
+8
Judith
Anezka
Barbara
Christian
KellerPassion
kadri
Evelin
ustoff
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:04 am

My father filmed it for some minutes but you know what's going on at a metal concert...head banging and pogo^^ So he hadn't really a chance.
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:48 am

Very Happy:D Sound really good. Is it possible to show this video on this homepage for the comenius members?
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 am

Oh no. Visiting this Metal concert was like going into a steel factory listening to all the machines working simultaneous with people fighting for their human rights by shouting slogans of war. It sounds like uuuäääähh uääähhh howoahh bääääh growääääähhhh bikoindlinggrapföööäääh, interrupted by dididitidlibidlidildi msmsmsmsms and then: repeat twenty times.
It was interesting for me to listen and watch. And it was too dangerous to make the film in the front line - I´m too old to hit and jump. There were stage diving with heavy bäääh smelling bodies, funny but too dangerous.
And the film does not show the feeling you get when you´re within.
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:43 am

yes you're right but for me the pogo was fun :-) Tomorrow I have to work at such a smelly ugly concert^^ But I just sell the tickets Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:13 am

Very Happy:D:D sorry mr. Winter but i just love about your message because it's so funny. i could expact such a message:D
But i'm sure it was a fun too.
Would you go to a metal concert again???
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:32 am

No question.
But do you exactly know what Metal is? I don´t. When I was young it was very simple to say what kind of music I liked. It was Rock and Roll music and Jazz an Fusion Jazz (or Jazzrock). Today I love the music of Dream Theater and somebody say it´s Heavy Metal, others mean you should hear the difference betweeen Death Metal and ..... I don´t know all the labels. Stop - no thread about music here. We have one called "music".
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Well it depends on what people are used to. The band Bon jovi was known as a heavy metal band in the 80's.
And it's difficult to say dream theatre is heavy metal or in flames is melodic death metal. It always depends on the song. One song of dream theatre is melodic or symphonic metal and another has nothing to do with metal^^
I think that's very difficult Smile
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:24 am

I don't like metal too silent
But i like rock very much...it depends on the song...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:12 pm

I want to get thist forum alive again!
So tell me what did you all do in the holidays. I visited the music festival masters of rock in czech republic. that was really cool. dirty, hard ground, alcohol and good music^^
and then i was in croatia for 2 weeks. it was wonderful. i love snorkeling. i watched all the different fishes and other animals and plants. but it was really relaxing. after that school year i had no power left Surprised
Back to top Go down
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm

I started working one week before the school year was over and just came back home on Sunday. So the first 6 weeks of my holidays I spent working: Monday - Saturday, 11 hours a day, in Germany (in the beautiful Rheinland-Pfalz *loves*). But at least I've got some money now :]

Tomorrow I'm going to waste some of my earned money in Vienna with a friend. Then on Sunday I'll be in Switzerland with my mum, visiting a friend of her and doing some sightseeing.
That's pretty much all ^^ Maybe I'll be again in Vienna, because of the "Sommerticket", which enables you to travel through Austria for free the whole summer vacations (costs only 20€).

Judith:
Where exactly have you been in Croatia?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Judith

Judith

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:22 am

Oh I was in Premantura around Pula again. I've been there for several times. It's already like home but I don't know croatian yet^^ Just those few words which every tourist knows ^^
Back to top Go down
Reet

Reet

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Hellooooo! How are you all?

I have also worked almost until now. For 2 months I lived in Norway. Hehe, it was so so great! I had so good time and now I miss everybody... Then I went home for one week and now I'm back in Norway again, but well, not working, just... you know.

Aaand there's NOT so much time left until we'll see again. Ehh, that's great.
Back to top Go down
http://yourshoelacesareloose.blogspot.com/
kadri

kadri

Female Number of posts : 35

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi!!!
In June I spent 3 weeks working in Finland. Then I went to England for a vacation. We (me and my mom) visited a friend who lives there. I got back on the 12. of August. Then I visited my granny. From Tuesday I was in Tallinn, visiting my sister. And today(on Friday) I finally got back home. Smile
In Tuesday evening I visited a fantastic event in Tallinn. It's called "Märkamisaeg" ("Time of noticing"). It's a song festival. It beginned at 21.00 and ended at 3.00. The singers sang songs from Estonian history and people sang along. There was about 100 000 people or even more! I think it was one of the greatest event I have ever been to. Smile
Now there's only 1 week left and then back to school :/

Well, see you soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reet

Reet

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Aaaaaaaah I am so sad I didn't see the song festival! It must've been really really great. Arghhh! I hope you Kadri took some sweet pictures that we can see later! Will it take place next year as well? Say yes...
Back to top Go down
kadri

kadri

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:04 am

I have to say it was better than really great. And yes, I took some pictures. But I don't know when is the next festival. Let's hope that next year...Smile
Back to top Go down
Charles
Admin
Charles

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 pm

uuuh nice to hear of you all people! I was wondering if there is something going on on this forum and obviously i came here at the right time Smile... i spent one month in Switzerland with my mom, some travelling and the stuff, you know Wink.. she was working there, so i had quite a lot of time to see the city (Bern) Very Happy. the rest of holidays i spent here in the Czech Rep., mostly sleeping and relaxing. I haven't done anything for the school yet, which makes me a liiiittle bit scared, because well.. you know what i mean Very Happy. i really dont want to go back there that much, but on the other hand i am looking forward to see you guys here in Prague, so you are giving me at least some hope xD ... which reminds me of that we still have to prepare some programme for you, i think.. hehe Very Happy. alright everybody, thanks for keeping the life around here, stay tuned.. cu afro
Back to top Go down
https://comenius.forumotion.co.uk
Judith

Judith

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 pm

kadri wrote:
I have to say it was better than really great. And yes, I took some pictures. But I don't know when is the next festival. Let's hope that next year...Smile

The song festival? Is that in Estonia? Which bands played?
Back to top Go down
kadri

kadri

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:56 am

Actually there weren't any bands. Choirs sang and also the people sang.
Back to top Go down
Reet

Reet

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Hey everyone! Smile
I just wanted to say that here in Estonia we are thinking about you all and hoping to see you soon! Not long until we'll see each other again... ^^

Take care and have really nice Christmas! Nice holidays, love and peace! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Charles
Admin
Charles

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 pm

oh yeah, nice holidays to everyone! see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://comenius.forumotion.co.uk
kadri

kadri

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am

Happy new year everyone! See you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holidays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays   Holidays - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holidays
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comenius project :: Talk talk talk-
Jump to: