Comenius project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comenius project

Discussion forum for the Austrian, Czech and Estonian participants on the Comenius project 2007-2009.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...

Go down 
+10
Evelin
Reet
KellerPassion
LilyMercy
Charles
Büsra
Chibi-K
Julie
Judith
ragganna
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ragganna

ragganna

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-06

FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Empty
PostSubject: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:59 am

queen or study or Basketball
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:34 pm

I wanna be as rich as a queen, study manymany books and be as fit as a basketball player^^
Soooo I have to become a famous actress SWfighting
Back to top Go down
Julie

Julie

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:54 am

I didn't ask to be a princess!

...but if the crown fits... ^^ Wink

No seriously: I want to study religionswissenschaften, which contains all the 5 religions of the world! and I also want to study maybe politwissenschaften, which is aboust politics;) I may become a politican or something likes that..

but the princess-option is also were attractive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:38 pm

I want to study Japanese Studies in Vienna or Göttingen. Sinology (Chinese Studies) would be interesting too, but yea... we'll see. I dunno what I want to do after University, but I would like to have a job which has something to do with either the country or language. Actually I'm also thinking about something creative or journalism.

If I fail I'll become a crappy musician, earn much money, move to Japan, buy a castle and live there with at least 235 cats and penguins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Büsra

Büsra

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:38 am

I don't know really what I am going to study but I'm interested in theatre. I love it. But it is'nt really a chance to earn money if you aren't lucky.
So I'm also interested in psychologic and justiz.
Back to top Go down
Charles
Admin
Charles

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 am

gosh, I really don't know... Computers woulde be nice, maybe some politics, if it will still make any sense in our country (political situation right now is not very optimistic...)
Back to top Go down
https://comenius.forumotion.co.uk
LilyMercy

LilyMercy

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:08 am

Hehe I want to be rich and buy a lot of things lol Razz No, actually I want to travel the world, see loads of interesting places, attend Uni and someday settle down somewhere, rich, happy and good-looking lol That`s all I reveal for now Razz

And btw I already am a princess, so yea..

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mercuryl.deviantart.com/
KellerPassion

KellerPassion

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 am

I wanna sleep at princess Mercy's p(a)lace when we're in Estonia. So I might become a royal person too king
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellerpassion.at.tt
LilyMercy

LilyMercy

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:42 am

What a beautiful wish you have Smile You can become my royal Fool jocolor What do you say?
Back to top Go down
KellerPassion

KellerPassion

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:46 am

Alright, that's kewl, I'll bring the bells!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellerpassion.at.tt
Reet

Reet

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:13 am

Hmm I don't have a title, but, well, I know Liina and if i strike up with her princess part and do it well, then maybe who knows...

But seriously I just want to travel a lot and learn a lot of interesting things.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://yourshoelacesareloose.blogspot.com/
LilyMercy

LilyMercy

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Good politics you have here, Reet Smile That might even work Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
ragganna

ragganna

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:36 pm

I want to study...german and I have to chose another subject...maybe french or arts...
I'm looking forward to study in Vienna and to go to France!!!...But I really dream about being a princess!!! Very Happy queen
Back to top Go down
ragganna

ragganna

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Maybe I should marry a prince???? king queen

DOUBLEPOST! study
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:31 am

That'd be very cool:D
I mean if you marry a prince than you have lots of money and all the people do everything you want...
scratch hmm I should think about about it too..sound great Very Happy:D queen + king
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:08 am

Well but it should be a nice prince...imagine marrying Prince Harry!!!
That would be horrible I think
Back to top Go down
Evelin

Evelin

Female Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 am

lol!
If I'd have to choose between William and Harry, I would definitely choose Harry. Very Happy
Anyway, this being-a-princess-theme is quite okay for me too. Smile
Back to top Go down
LilyMercy

LilyMercy

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Hehe, I already have my prince Razz Just wanna move to Australia Smile Not that it`s bad here, I`m just obsessive about my fab plan^^
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:39 am

No I would like to get a rich and famous actress then I haven't to do all this formalities a princess has to do^^
Back to top Go down
ragganna

ragganna

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:19 pm

A princess has many domestiques and servants, and they do all that the things for her!!!
Back to top Go down
Riinu

Riinu

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 am

thats true, but princesses have to represent their country everywhere, take part in charity(that doesn`t soun so bad actually.. Surprised ) and etc + they have no privacy, ( the media.. tasman is kinda cruel...)
still i wouldn`t mind to be a princess also, ohhhhh all the gorgeous dresses....
Sad Smile

for a long time I have wanted to become a fashion designer, but lately I`ve thaught about becoming a teacher....
i`m not very sure thow, I might change my mind in the future bounce
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 pm

I bet you will :-) would you like to become an art teacher then? or which subject do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
ustoff

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:16 am

I still haven't understood the procedure of the forum really well, and I prefer the good old e-mails I admit. I prefer direct conversation to exposing myself ... but mazbe I'm simply to oldfashioned.

But nevermind, I greet you all from winterly Prague and hope that you are fine.
Please don't forget to get us some information about 1968.
If you want to contact me directly
ustoff@gmx.at
All the best
Looking forward to seeing you all
Ursula
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:45 am

Yes the idea of being a proncess is cool....and if have my princ who i love verymuch..Smile king
i can represent my country and spent time with my prince and everything i want. The servants to all the work for me...that sounds good.
But i want to study too....But i don't know what i 'm going to study Sad *heeeeeelp*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:40 pm

ustoff wrote:
I still haven't understood the procedure of the forum really well

Well, it's quite easy. Every thread has a topic. And you should respond to what the topic asks for (in this case it's a bit difficult...). If you do not so, it's called off-topic or spam.

I think we need a thread for "say what's on your mind"-stuff, so actually a spam-thread. Or even better: a shoutbox.

End of off-topic, I'll open a thread ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...   FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUTURE I want to be a... I wish I...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comenius project :: Talk talk talk-
Jump to: