Comenius project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comenius project

Discussion forum for the Austrian, Czech and Estonian participants on the Comenius project 2007-2009.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia

Go down 
+2
Anezka
Christian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Empty
PostSubject: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:27 am

When you present a trip to.........
Please, don´t apply pictures (photos) from the web, as we don´t possess the copyrights. It will be a problem without reference to the sources. affraid
At last we want to produce and publish a little book, so we need the copyright of everything we want to publish.
All photos from the web have a very low solution (72 dpi), good enough for the screen of a computer, but not enough for printing (300 dpi is minimum!).
If you don´t have any photo but from the web, please send me the URL of the image, so we can use the photo for the present until we will get pictures made by ourselves.
Also do in that way if you post an article on this forum.

thanxalot
Back to top Go down
Anezka

Anezka

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Here is a "small photo-trip" through my beloved Prague Smile
Hometown Prague
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:59 am

I looked at your Hometown Prague, Anezka. It's beautiful. I'd like to visit it Smile
Do you live in Prague or in an other town?
Back to top Go down
Anezka

Anezka

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:12 am

I live directly in Prague Smile And I love Prague Smile I think you have to visit it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:16 am

I think so too. I have never been in Prague but I really want to.
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:13 pm

My part of trip through Austria is Schärding Smile !!!
Look at it at our homepage. I hope you like it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:27 pm

I have got the Blockheide, that's also a nice and funny place in Austria.
I'd like to go to Prague too and I'll come in the easter holidays with my family Very Happy
In Prague is a Rockcafe right?
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:11 am

I haven't been in Blockheide since. It looks beautiful there.
And a question to Prof. Winter (=Christan) : Will we go to all the places we are working on? I mean in Austria. I mean in fact there'll be many towns when everybody has finished his or her part :S
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:35 am

Well, the Czech and Austrian students write about nice places in their home country. At least there will be a collection of interesting locations and the Estonian may say: "Forget Vienna, we want to visit Schärding...."
We have to make decisions, not split decisions! By the way: Do you know the CD "Split Decision" by Steve Morse?
Nonono, sorry, don´t answer here - there is a thread "music" - goto talk,talk,talk.
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:05 am

Ok!! Thanks.
I just wanted to know how we'll go on with our trips through Austria:)
Back to top Go down
ustoff

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:07 am

Hello, from Prague which is among one of my favourite places in this world! And I've been to many places! You must come and visit us, soon.
Also Estonia is lovely, very speacial, very peaceful. I'm sure you all will love it there.
As I'm a "forum-beginner" I don"t know whether I'm in the right place.
But I'd like to ask all Estonian and Autrian students to ask their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles... what they remember about the year 1968.
Have a wonderful day!
Big Austrian hugs from sunny Prague
Ursi
Back to top Go down
Reet

Reet

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:03 am

So I know this is a really stupid question, but all the photos I use must/should be made by myself or someone else who I know, because basically I can't use any photos from the net? Hehe, but that's a lot of photos made by me or by that someone else. scratch

But if I want to use them in a little bit less important place (I mean where the resolution don't matter) even then they can't be from net?

Well, I think I'll manage, but it won't be that easy. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://yourshoelacesareloose.blogspot.com/
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi Reet,
for instance you want to write about the crater of kaali or you want to show us pictures of Orissaare you should use your own photos. I´m shure, you have shot some. If we want to publish, we can´t use photos from the web.
When we visit Estoni, I´ll make a lot of photos and we can publish them everywhere.
Please understand copyright: To get a good photo from a beautiful place, you have to work hard and most of the photographers want to earn money for their work. So many of them are watching the web.
If you make a presentation only for us, for school - it doesn´t matter where your photos come from. But if you make a booklet with the sign of EU, it should be granted, all of the work is done by ourself.
Thats it: List of references.
Back to top Go down
Reet

Reet

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Ok, thanks a lot. I was having some problems finding some pictures, but I guess after all I can find them without problems.
Back to top Go down
http://yourshoelacesareloose.blogspot.com/
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:13 pm

It's a pitty there exist so many beautiful perfect pictures in the net...

SPAM geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia   Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip through Austria, Czech or Estonia
Page 1 of 1