Comenius project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comenius project

Discussion forum for the Austrian, Czech and Estonian participants on the Comenius project 2007-2009.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Literature

Go down 
+11
ustoff
Büsra
Evelin
Reet
LilyMercy
ragganna
Christian
Judith
Chibi-K
kadri
Charles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Julie

Julie

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Literature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:43 am

I'll be in love with harry potter forever Very Happy I love the books, although I just read them in english.
No matter what other persons'll say, i'll love those books forever Very Happy
-> bekennender harry potter fan Very Happy

so who likes the books as well?
Back to top Go down
Charles
Admin
Charles

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:06 am

Hi all! The last books we had to choose from in the school were the experimentalist works of the 20. century...:
James Joyce - Ulysses
Virginia Woolf - Mrs Dalloway
Andre Breton - Nadja

I chose Mrs Dalloway and I liked it - although I had to read it all on one day (because of my laziness) Very Happy ...

Yeah Harry Potter is nice! I haven't read the last one yet and the movies are not that great, but I've spent many hours in the world of Hogwarts, it is very similiar to our school evilHappy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://comenius.forumotion.co.uk
Büsra

Büsra

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:21 am

I'd like to be able to conjure like Harry Potter..that would be easy and funny.
Imagine you say some words and you are in America or elsewhere..you needn't to do anything you don't want to.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Reet

Reet

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:57 am

Well, i must say that yes, I also like Harry. Though, did all those guys have to die... and that thing about Dumbledore... but yeah Wink

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://yourshoelacesareloose.blogspot.com/
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:15 pm

Well I've read all books of Harry Potter and I have to say I'm no fan of the books but I like the them. I think it was necessary that all those people died because there had to be an increase of tension or something like that.
But I have to say I don't like the films as much as the books.
Back to top Go down
Morphium

Morphium

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Gosh!Charles,why have you posted this horrible pice of paper (german test) here? Shocked I dont really want to think back on it :'<
Back to top Go down
http://slather.cz
Charles
Admin
Charles

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:38 am

Morphium wrote:
Gosh!Charles,why have you posted this horrible pice of paper (german test) here? Shocked I dont really want to think back on it :'<

o.m.g. Laughing
Maybe for once this will make you remember what you ever did in the school man Twisted Evil ... Maybe I should also post the today's Kangaroo, so you at least know what it was about? rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://comenius.forumotion.co.uk
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:01 am

Kangaroo test??? This horrible logical test?? After the test I was feeling quite stupid
Back to top Go down
Morphium

Morphium

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:44 pm

Charles wrote:
Morphium wrote:

o.m.g. Laughing
Maybe for once this will make you remember what you ever did in the school man Twisted Evil ... Maybe I should also post the today's Kangaroo, so you at least know what it was about? rendeer

Ye,I really do care about this important event that happent today...
Back to top Go down
http://slather.cz
Anezka

Anezka

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Charles, post our Math Kangeroo in here...! I think it's good stuff for posting Very Happy
And Judith, I felt exactly like you, after I did this... Very Happy

Yes and about books... I LOVE Harry Potter!!!! Smile I read each part 2-3x and the last time I read in the internet, the unoficial version that somebody translate to czech before it was prohibited ( these unoficial translated versions) and now I red the last part also as an oficial book Smile I just love it! Smile

And I love The Lord of the Rings ( 3rd part at most Smile and even like a movie)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Literature   Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Literature
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comenius project :: School-
Jump to: