Comenius project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comenius project

Discussion forum for the Austrian, Czech and Estonian participants on the Comenius project 2007-2009.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions/tips/FAQ...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Questions/tips/FAQ...? Empty
PostSubject: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:48 pm

I thought - especially because for many it's the first time in a forum - we should make a thread for questions and/or guidelines.

For example I noticed that 2 important things are not known by everyone.

1. There's a cute button over your posts named edit. By clicking on it you can change the content of your posts. So there's actually no need for double postings, except if the last entry was made more than 1 day ago (:

2. There is one important guideline if you want to keep a forum clear: Not too much off-topic and spam. I for myself like to read every post of a thread and it makes a thread unclear/boring and your eyes tired if half of the posts are like "I think so, too", "Cool!" and "Okay". I think all of you have more to say than that, right? ;P

I don't mean to insult anyone, because here it is actually still quite clear and there's not too much spam. But yea, it's always better to say such things before the worst happens, right? (:
This thread should also be open for questions (for example about how to use bbCode or something like that).

I hope that's okay? (cause I'm not an admin/mod, means: me=nothing ;P)

admin: Yep, that's absolutely alright! Smile
I would also like to keep it clean and it is not a real problem I think... But yes, I will use MY red color more often, to correct some details scourge lol! If someone would like to help with this forum, i.e. by becoming a moderator, I'd be glad. Just write me a PM... santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Büsra

Büsra

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:53 am

That's a good idea Chibi...
Back to top Go down
KellerPassion

KellerPassion

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Did ye really read what she wrote? Ye shall read it a second time. Yer reply is exactly what we call SPAM. What a wonderful example!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellerpassion.at.tt
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

PostSubject: Re: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Why isn't the hr-tag working? I want to make a horizontal line, but all I can see is
Code:
[hr]
But in the preview version of my posts I can see the line. I'm confused o_o

*tries again*

edit: okay, sometimes it seems to work!? Ah whatever... xD
Back to top Go down
Büsra

Büsra

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 am

KellerPassion wrote:
Did ye really read what she wrote? Ye shall read it a second time. Yer reply is exactly what we call SPAM. What a wonderful example!

I meant "this forum" is a good idea...that she made such a forum..understand???
Back to top Go down
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

PostSubject: Re: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 am

He understood you, but he said that you didn't understood what I said. But never mind. ^^

And btw it's called thread, not forum. I've never created a forum cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions/tips/FAQ...?   Questions/tips/FAQ...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions/tips/FAQ...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comenius project :: Forum-
Jump to: