Comenius project

Discussion forum for the Austrian, Czech and Estonian participants on the Comenius project 2007-2009.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Trip to Estonia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kadri

kadri

Female Number of posts : 35
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:57 am

thanks for explaining Very Happy
it's pretty good idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:03 pm

sorry chibi that I have to say that but when you say you wouldn't do activity because there are so many party poopers, you are a party pooper. It's your work to make the people play the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Age : 28
Location : Traun
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Judith wrote:
sorry chibi that I have to say that but when you say you wouldn't do activity because there are so many party poopers, you are a party pooper. It's your work to make the people play the game.

First read, then post. I never said I wouldn't play it because of some party poopers, I just think it's boring if half of the people goes away or refuses to join the game. And I won't force anyone to do something they don't want to. Plus, it's absolutely not my job to motivate others to play the game o_O

*shrugs*

_________________


Last edited by Chibi-K on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Anezka

Anezka

Female Number of posts : 23
Age : 29
Location : Prague, Czech rep.
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:17 pm

And to Austrian: Bring Almdudler to Estonia!!!! Razz I love this drink Smile And everybody from our class/school when he/she is going to Austria buys it! Smile

And about some Czech card game: we have some maybe "special" like "Pr" or others, but I think that its just another name for quite same rules...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:28 pm

sorry chibi! Didn't want to insult you! But maybe a birthdayparty is a little bit different from such a party. Last autuum I was on such a project. Maybe you know about it the IAAC. And we played Activity. It was very funny because not all knew the game and describing things was a little bit difficult for the other nations... There is an other attitude...well I donno but I feel confident about that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Age : 28
Location : Traun
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:38 am

Judith wrote:
sorry chibi! Didn't want to insult you! But maybe a birthdayparty is a little bit different from such a party. Last autuum I was on such a project. Maybe you know about it the IAAC. And we played Activity. It was very funny because not all knew the game and describing things was a little bit difficult for the other nations... There is an other attitude...well I donno but I feel confident about that... Very Happy

Yea, I know about IAAC.
We will just motivate the others to play. I mean, they lose if they refuse, not we xD The winner(s) could get a chocolate or something like that *g*
But playing the game in English is surely even more challenging. I'm sure it will be fun ^^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:26 am

Yes I agree with you. What do you think. Should we play it in english or in german...because translating the whole game will be difficult, don't you think?
We could make our own cards with english words or have you got an english version?
Something else what about TWISTER^^
I think I have it somewhere...

PS: please check your messages chibi :-) (oiso de Forum messages doda)


Last edited by Judith on Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-K

Chibi-K

Female Number of posts : 47
Age : 28
Location : Traun
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:55 am

Judith wrote:
Yes I agree with you. What do you think. Should we play it in english or in german...because translating the whole game will be difficult, don't you think?
We could make our own cards with english words or have you got an english version?
Something else what about TWISTER^^
I think I have it somewhere...

PS: please check your messages chibi :-) (oiso de Forum messages doda)

I almost forgot that there is a "real game" Activity. (I mean "a game that you can actually buy.") I always play it with my own words xD
The last few weeks I was on three birthday parties and on the first two the host made the cards with the words (but then he couldn't join the game, because he knew all of them), and on the third everyone wrote a few cards and we put it into a bag. And we always asked in which colour it was written (everyone had a different one), so that the one who had written the card should not guess, because it would be unfair, since he knew his own words.
But I think translating the real game wouldn't be that difficult. I would do it ^^

And Twister is... evil XD I haven't played Twister for ages. But I'm open for everything x]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Chibi-K/
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:15 am

Chibi-K wrote:
Judith wrote:
Yes I agree with you. What do you think. Should we play it in english or in german...because translating the whole game will be difficult, don't you think?
We could make our own cards with english words or have you got an english version?
Something else what about TWISTER^^
I think I have it somewhere...

PS: please check your messages chibi :-) (oiso de Forum messages doda)

I almost forgot that there is a "real game" Activity. (I mean "a game that you can actually buy.") I always play it with my own words xD
The last few weeks I was on three birthday parties and on the first two the host made the cards with the words (but then he couldn't join the game, because he knew all of them), and on the third everyone wrote a few cards and we put it into a bag. And we always asked in which colour it was written (everyone had a different one), so that the one who had written the card should not guess, because it would be unfair, since he knew his own words.
But I think translating the real game wouldn't be that difficult. I would do it ^^

And Twister is... evil XD I haven't played Twister for ages. But I'm open for everything x]

oh yes twister is evil but I think it could be funny...so we all get close together^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KellerPassion

KellerPassion

Male Number of posts : 47
Location : Linz
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Chibi-K wrote:
... and on the third everyone wrote a few cards and we put it into a bag. And we always asked in which colour it was written (everyone had a different one), so that the one who had written the card should not guess, because it would be unfair, since he knew his own words.
What a great idea. Could be mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kellerpassion.at.tt
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:24 am

Question to the estonians. Have you got an audio and light engineering in your school? That would be cool at the party. ^^
I don't know if other schools have such things but we have it because of our theatre projects...have you got theatre projects at your school too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kadri

kadri

Female Number of posts : 35
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:27 am

Yes, we have audio and light engineering. i think it's sufficient for us.
About theatre. We have an event, where all classes perform with somekind of act. I think I can name it a theatre project. I don't know, maybe i can't.Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reet

Reet

Female Number of posts : 39
Age : 28
Location : Muhu, Estonia
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Yeah, I think you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yourshoelacesareloose.blogspot.com/
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:59 pm

so you use the engineering for the party? It would be so cool.
At our school we've got music-classes from the 3rd to the 6th form and each of them has a theatre project every year but sometimes we organise concerts in our school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragganna

ragganna

Female Number of posts : 17
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:34 am

Yes, Activity!!!! I really like it!!! That would be funny!

and: party party party!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie

Julie

Female Number of posts : 17
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:54 pm

that's the anna I know and like ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian

Christian

Male Number of posts : 28
Age : 62
Location : Pucking
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:32 am

Yes, I also want to play "activity": I want to see the different types of coast, the juniper bushland and the limestone from Silurian era. Is it possible to see a moose? What is the alvar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragganna

ragganna

Female Number of posts : 17
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 am

Twister?... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragganna

ragganna

Female Number of posts : 17
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 am

Flaschendrehen?...hm...Bottleturn?... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judith

Judith

Female Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Pucking -.-
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:49 am

omg spin the bottle. I haven't played that for years^^
But why not Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragganna

ragganna

Female Number of posts : 17
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:45 am

...^^... queen
I'm lokking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ustoff



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:22 am

Hello,
party sounds nice!
What else have you planned? Should we bring, do, prpare something...
See you soon, there's hardly a month left!
Ursi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kadri

kadri

Female Number of posts : 35
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:14 am

Yes, you have to prepare some things. Look at the home-page of the project, it's all there what you should do. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KellerPassion

KellerPassion

Male Number of posts : 47
Location : Linz
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:00 am

Yer not expecting too little, it causes stress just to read that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kellerpassion.at.tt
LilyMercy

LilyMercy

Female Number of posts : 12
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:10 am

KellerPassion wrote:
Yer not expecting too little, it causes stress just to read that.
Oh, really? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mercuryl.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trip to Estonia   

Back to top Go down
 
Trip to Estonia
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cadangan Dayride ke Tanjung Piai, Johor 29hb April 2012
» I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol
» Odometer (Mileage)
» My trip to the zoo (Warning: Super image heavy)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comenius project :: Trip to Estonia - April 2008-
Jump to: